Our philosophy of Children’s Ministry is to provide a safe and fun environment where children can hear and learn of God’s love and the fact that Jesus died for their sins, therein providing a way for eternal life through Him.
“Let the little children come unto Me…” Mark 10:14
Children’s Ministries Include:
- 9 am Sunday School (Preschool, Kindergarten - 1st, 2nd- 3rd, & 4th - 5th grades)
- Childcare 10 am Sundays (Birth-Preschool)
- 10 am Worship Service (Kids K-5 begin in praise to Jesus with the rest of the congregation at the beginning of the Sunday Service. Then during the greeting time parents are provided with the option of allowing their kids to attend Kidz church or continue to worship with them in the Sunday service.)
- AWANA Clubs (ages 4 years - 5th grade) meets September - May, 6:30 pm Wednesdays
- Kids Choir (for 1st - 8th grades) performs seasonally as needed
- Kids Camp (for anyone who has completed 3rd- 5th grades in current school year) each summer in July
- Childcare can also be arranged for infants-5 year olds during the Tuesday & Wednesday morning Women's Bible Study
No... scratch that.
People to share the love of Jesus - WANTED!
Help raise the children of our church family! They need YOU to tell them about Jesus and how to apply Him to their lives…
Through songs, games, story telling, sharing your life, and spending time together YOU can share Christ.
Sunday Mornings @ 9:30 or 11:00
Preschool through 5th grade positions open.
Sign up in the Garden Room.
Need more information?
Ask Sidney Trebnik,
or call the church office.
We feel that children, especially babies, are a gift of love from God. We are committed to providing you with a fun, loving, safe and healthy environment for your child.
We will use simple biblical principles to teach your little one about the love of Christ. We will partner together with you to help your child grow and develop through play and interaction with others.
WHAT WE DO & HOW WE WORK
Our caring workers are men and women adults and junior workers, age 12-17. Workers will play, rock, sing & talk to your child during their stay in the nursery.
In the nursery we have a crib room. It is equipped with comfortable chairs, cribs, CD player. A nursing mother may use this room at any time.
Sunday Mornings during the 10 am worship service
If you have questions, concerns, or comments please contact the Childcare Coordinators or the C.E. Director at email@example.com.
Ages 3 years – 5th grade
September – May, Wednesdays at 6:30pm
“AWANA” stands for Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed which is taken from II Timothy 2:15. AWANA is an international organization dedicated to the spiritual growth of young people. The AWANA Clubs at Calvary Community Church try to provide an atmosphere in which a child can enjoy growing: